Search This Blog

Friday, January 8, 2010

My Tweets from The Visual Underground last night.

Here it is. My twitter report from The Visual Underground reunion show last night. I do have to warn you though, if you follow the links they may be considered EXTREMELY offensive to some...so enter at your own risk. Below the tweets are some videos I took while at the event.

TWEETS

@MentalEclectic STFU I don't need to know it. #TVU about 10 hours ago from txt

I cannot remember the name of this film- otherwise I would try to link it here.

@MentalEclectic Now playing, Black Devil Doll, a puppet that has sex #TVU about 10 hours ago from txt

@MentalEclectic Now playing House of Cosbys, a animation about cloning Cosby #TVU about 11 hours ago from txt

@MentalEclectic Want to see Blueberry the $73 prostitute? Don't worry I pirated it. #TVU about 11 hours ago from txt

@MentalEclectic Now playing is a film I am going to recruit for #S3 #TVU about 11 hours ago from txt

@MentalEclectic Now playing, The Dabbers music video. #TVU about 11 hours ago from txt

@MentalEclectic Now playing, The Barney Zone. A scate video #TVU about 11 hours ago from txt (I realize scate is a typo)

@MentalEclectic Now playing, Blueberry the $73 prostitute. #TVU about 11 hours ago from txt

@MentalEclectic Who is going to The Visual Underground tonight in San Diego? #TVU I will be updating from the event. about 13 hours ago from txt

VIDEOS









No comments: